We recently updated the NCM site and our firewall. If you are experiencing difficulty accessing NCM through your organization’s custom URL (or link, icon, shortcut, Web link, etc), please try the following steps to "reset" your link:
- Log in as an administrator with your username and password.
- If you do not know your login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the “Admin” link at the top right of the screen.
- On the left-hand side menu, click on “Subscription Profile.”
- Click on “IP Addresses.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see your custom URL under the heading “IP Authentication Login URL.”
- For example, your link will look something like this: http://nutritioncaremanual.org/YOURCUSTOMLINK
- If you do not see a link here and your login method is displayed as “USERNAME,” you do not have a custom link. Please see the FAQ called “How Do I Set Up a Custom URL for NCM, PNCM, and/or SNCM?”
- Copy and paste this entire link into your browser to see if you can access. Note: This will be the same link you have been using, however, please humor us. We have found that this works for most people.
- If you are able to access with your link, HOORAY! Please replace your existing links/icons/shortcuts/etc with this one. Please see “note” above.
If you still cannot access with your custom link, please contact us at email@example.com so we can troubleshoot and get you up and running ASAP.